Are you looking for new challenges within document and information management in the subsea industry?
We have opportunities for candidates who want to contribute with professional knowledge and skills on independent tasks in a hectic project environment.
As a Project Information Lead you ensure efficient document control structure, flow of information (internal and external) and execution in a project. You provide reports to project management and are the single point of contact for client on information management and documentation in projects.
- Executes information management processes in all project phases, according to internal procedures
- Ensures contractual requirements related to documentation are implemented on the project
- Advises and recommends adequate resources and supervises and supports the document control team on the project
- Performs documentation planning, in cooperation with project planners and project engineering management
- Follows up on information management activities and documentation status and performance in cooperation with project members in order to secure project milestones. Reports deviations and proposes actions across interfaces
- Ensures proper interface with the client.
- Defines the documentation and responsibility distribution matrix in coordination with the project team
- Identifies and gives input to Variation Order Requests (VORs), documentation status reports, areas of concern etc. on a regular basis to appropriate and relevant project and discipline management
- Ensures proper project close out.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or Business related discipline preferred)
- Professional English
- 4 years of experience in similar role
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Gives and takes constructive feedback well
- Maintain a high professional standard and promote good team dynamics.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and make recommendations to processs and workflow improvements to reduce costs and/or increase quality and /or efficiency
- Ability to provide coaching and constructive feedback to Document Controllers
- Ability to take leadership role for Document Management disicpline within a project team
Duration ASAP - 01.07.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project Information Lead
Et norsk selskap
23 jan 2019
20.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.