- The role will be a part of a growing team with various responsibilities within Reliability & Maintenance management.
- The candidate will be responsible to ensure that the maintenance deliveries are of high quality and according to project specification, and are expected to continuously working to improve how we work.
- Education/Experience: - University degree within Engineering, Industrial Asset Management, Integrity Asset Management, Reliability and Maintenance Management, Operations Management or similar.
- Experience within Maintenance and Operations management that includes:
- Data collection from CMMS, technical documentation and analysis (SIL, RAM and Risk Analysis)
- Criticality analysis (including functional hierarchy)
- Maintenance analysis such as FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis), RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), RBI (Risk Based Inspection)
- Development of preventive maintenance program (including writing of maintenance procedures)
- Maintenance System Implementation in CMMS
- Good knowledge of governing procedures from the major operators in Norway
- Experience from maintenance standardization and optimization projects
- Experience within technical barrier management and maintenance.
- Experience within one or several areas listed below will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience from working offshore or as a part of an operation team
- SPIR evaluation
- RAM analysis
- SIL(Safety Integrity Level) analysis
- LOPA(Layer of Protection Analysis)
- Software Skills: SAP, Workmate
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian
Duration: ASAP - 18.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Aker BP EMM
02 nov 2018
01.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.