- Instrument Engineer/Technician to prepare EWP and follow-up SRU Module outfitting Contractor.
- Prepare drawings for installation (layout, termination, process hook-up, indexes, etc.).
- Update tag and documentation info in Proarc.
- Follow-up of instrument packages and vendor documentation.
- Prepare EWP (Engineering Work Packs).
- Prepare MTO’s for bulk (tubing, fitting, cables, etc.) and tagged items.
- Follow-up of yard installation work and respond to site queries.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with installation and/or EWP experience preferred.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Experience with Proarc and Procosys
- Familiar with Norsok and/or Equinor’s Technical Requirements.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
EWP preparation – Instrumentation
Kunde av Omega
15 jan 2019
02.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.