- System design of process and utility systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, onshore plan, UHP platforms and subsea
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration Asap - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Automation (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
24 aug 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.