The role may require responsibility for collaboration with other offices, field data gathering, the arrangement and layout of equipment and the design of the interconnecting piping systems. The position will be part of the Turnaround Planning Team.
• Coordination of engineering and design activities with other project disciplines.
• Maintain control and status of project piping scope.
• Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API and other applicable codes.
• Preparation of plot plans, equipment layout, nozzle orientations, and 3D models.
• Development of orthographic and isometric drawings.
• Generate/review piping specifications.
• Provide input for vendor equipment coordination for piping.
• Provide material take-offs for project estimates.
• Perform field verification activities since many projects are a retrofit nature.
• Support construction, commissioning and start-up activities.
• Must be able to work in Operating Plant Environments
• AA in drafting/design or BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
• Piping experience in pulp and paper, semiconductor, oil and gas, and/or chemical industries
• Familiarity with Cadworx and Autocad piping design tools
- Preparation of line and tie-in lists
18+ Month Contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
07 des 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.