The Contracts Administrator will ensure Contractors work in accordance with contract terms and conditions. Ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders that support contract services for production work in compliance with corporate controls and best practices. Track progress, and support Supervisors with coordinating Contractor’s compliance regarding company systems and controls. Oversee the administration and performance of service contracts. Ensure contract payments are executed accurately and anomalies are identified. Ensure payments are made to Contractors in accordance with requirements of Company agreements held with Contracts in a timely manner. Advise on contract risks and support the stewardship of gap closure and opportunities for improvement, assisting with prioritization where required.
• Participate in pre-qualification and contractor selection
• Liaise with Procurement to ensure required Contract Documents are in place
• Participate in contract handover between Procurement and Business Line
• Initiate and Facilitate contract kick-off meeting with Contractor
• Communicate with Contractor to develop a joint Interface Management Plan
• Engage in contract life cycle and overseeing the entire contract portfolio for each business line/function
• Responsible for stewarding contractor interface activities throughout contract life cycle
• Participate in service planning and develop contract strategy
• Act as a liaison and coordinator among Procurement, SSH&E and Operations within the business line
• Establish and maintain the Active Contractor Tracking Database
• Monthly KPI reporting (e.g., Contract Stewardship, Man hour reporting, etc.)
• Link to other business lines to share best practice
• Coordinate and conduct Contractors Site Assessment
• Coordinate review contractor crew competency
• Coordinate/Organize Contractor Performance Assessments (Reporting Quarterly interface, A&D compliance, Contractor compliance check and Annual Performance Scorecard)
• Report Contractor performance to OIMS 8-1 System Owner and Administrator
• Coordinate and facilitate Level 2 and 3 quarterly, annual performance review/feedback meetings
• Liaise with SSH&E Team to schedule Level 4 SSHE Sharing Meeting
• Assist with coordinate Level 5 Annual Contractor Safety Forum
• Assist Contract Owner in performing suspension and/or termination to contracts
• Initiate and ensure contract completion and close out with contractor
• 10+ years’ experience with Contract administration, with service-contractor environments preferred.
• Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
• Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments, including remote locations.
• Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s).
• Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
• Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
• Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
• Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
• Good observation and listening skills
• Demonstrates high level of initiative.
• Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Good organizational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
• Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
• Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
• Excellent computing skills
• Ability to work independently
St. John's, NL
St. John's, NL
A Major Local Operator
13 mai 2019
03.06.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.