- We are now looking for a Welding engineer - IWE for temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Materials Engineer in topside modification project
- Technical evaluations regarding materials technology (materials selection, corrosion evaluations, surface protection)
- Implement and maintain the overall materials strategy in the Project
- Technical input to and follow-up of procurement packages (mechanical and piping equipment).
- Quality assurance of suppliers and manufacturers, incl. review of supplier QA-systems (QA-plans/ITP and procedures)
- Follow-up/witness activities related to manufacturing and fabrication
- MSc or equivalent within Materials Technology / Metallurgy
- Minimum 3 years experience from TOPSIDE projects within:
- Competency within surface protection and coating system selection is preferred
- Relevant experience.
- Detailed knowledge of NORSOK standards and international oil&gas related industry specifications
- Former experience with AKSO project execution model (PEM) and internal engineering tools is preferred
- Excellent communication/language skills (English/ Norwegian)
- Good social skills and ability to contribute in teamwork settings
- Split-location experience is a benefit.
- Software Skills - TIME
- Language Skills - Norwegian, English
- Offshore Course - No
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
10 jan 2019
17.05.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.