Maintain functional expertise and knowledge on the latest database technologies including surrounding industry best practices Provide security domain expertise and perform security evaluations on new platforms, products, architectures, vendors, and services Deliver technology advisory and implementation services that extract and maximize business value Develop documentation for best practices Provide hands on infrastructure system administration & troubleshooting expertise as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge with database technologies and concepts.
- Documented experience with design, implementation and operation of database environment for large organizations.
- Good understanding and experience with cloud infrastructure in Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience within Linux and Windows OS administration and functionality.
- Knowledge with software development and competence with focus on self-service and automation.
- Keen interest in learning and adopting new technologies and concepts.
- Lack of documented qualifications and experience can be compensated by the willingness and ability to learn.
- Fluent in English and with good abilities to communicate technical language to non-technical clients.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications, 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Interested in keeping up to date on relevant new technologies and trends Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude .
- Ability to work individually and self-going as well as working in teams.
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Architecture and Design Consultant Within Oracle Database Services (2)
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 mar 2019
18.03.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.