- Follow up of mechanical installation at site Stord including Testing Follow up construction activities.
- Overall responsibility for discipline activities in the project, including status in ProCoSys.
- Follow up towards engineering, fabrication and suppliers.
- Participate in relevant inspections and tests related to assigned responsibilities.
- Basic IT Access : Office 365, ProCoSys, Pims, eRoom, SAP, etc
- Ensure that all MCCR and punch related to assigned responsibilities are verified by RFCC.
- Follow up in Procosys Travels or mobility to Sites (Norway or Europe will be required for engineering follow up, and installation onshore)
Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
- Good multidiscipline understanding, commercial mindset, strong HSE focus, strong team player.
Location 15.02.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Mechanical Field Enigneer
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
31 jan 2019
12.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.