- Responsible for electrical design and layout, system engineering, including calculations (Lighting, cable sizing, short-circuit current, etc).
- Responsible for vendor follow-up and review technical documents and drawings related to electrical, mechanical and instrument procurement packages.
- Capable to prepare/update MTOs for bulk items and weight inputs.
- Capable to identify and review discipline scope of work and technical requirements for multi-discipline tasks.
- Responsible for electrical study and detail engineering, including cost estimate for onshore and offshore scope.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience as an electrical engineer on oil and gas industries.
- Previous work experience as a field engineer / commissioning engineer will be an advantage.
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with the colleagues in split-location.
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent. Degree below bachelors can be considered if the candidate has significant relevant work experience as a package responsible engineer or field engineer.
- Good knowledge of PEM, TIME and STID will be an advantage.
- Software Skills: SAP, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration 01.11.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 nov 2018
12.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.