- Responsible for electrical design and layout, system engineering, including calculations (Lighting, cable sizing, short-circuit current, etc).
- Responsible for vendor follow-up and review technical documents and drawings related to electrical, mechanical and instrument procurement packages.
- Capable to prepare/update MTOs for bulk items and weight inputs.
- Capable to identify and review discipline scope of work and technical requirements for multi-discipline tasks.
- Responsible for electrical study and detail engineering, including cost estimate for onshore and offshore scope.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience as an electrical engineer on oil and gas industries.
- Previous work experience as a field engineer / commissioning engineer will be an advantage.
- Ability to work and co-ordinate with the colleagues in split-location.
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent. Degree below bachelors can be considered if the candidate has significant relevant work experience as a package responsible engineer or field engineer.
- Good knowledge of PEM, TIME and STID will be an advantage.
- Software Skills: SAP, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration 01.11.2018 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Discipline Task Responsbile Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 nov 2018
13.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.