- Shipping and receiving of materials, tools and equipment into the warehouse and material management tool (IFS).
- Perform visual inspection of materials upon receipt, reporting any deviations to the project
- Packing, labelling and preparation of materials for shipment offshore
- Assist with expediting and follow-up goods receipt, shipping and storage for materials. Ensure that the project receives the right materials at the right place and the right time.
- Maintains a safe working environment in accordance with procedure and regulations
- Contributes to ensuring that HSEQ requirements are met by the supplier
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Forklift certificate (trucksertifikat T1-T4)
- Packing, Securing and Transport of Cargo certificate, (Pakking, sikring og transport av last sertifikat), NOG 116
- Independent, systematic and solution-oriented
- Preferred experience in warehouse, logistics and/or related business
- Good written and verbal skills in Norwegian and English
Duration 18.09.2017 - 18.11.2017
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.