- Contribute to a HSE minded and goal oriented commissioning organization
- Contribute for coordinating Commissioning activities with Construction, Engineering and Vendor
- Participate as an active member of the project Commissioning Team.
- Reports to the project Comm.Electrical lead. Focus area ASDS Drivers
- University degree/Bachelor of science or equivalent.
- Working experience is evaluated on equal basis.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Very good oral and writing in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from multi-discipline project
- Extensive experience of writing of commissioning procedures.
- Structured, proactive, result and solution orientated with a positive mindset
- Thorough and excellent in writing
- Extensive knowledge of Statoil governing documents and “Best Practise”
- Extended Knowledge in switchboards, el.heaters, Generators UPS, and 80, 82,83, 84, 85 & 88 system
Duration: 30.08.2017 - 31.10.2017
Options: 3 x 3 months
Location: Offshore UK on a 3-3 rotation
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Engineer Electrical (ASDS Drivers) (3)
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.