- Contribute to a HSE minded and goal oriented commissioning organization
- Contribute for coordinating Commissioning activities with Construction, Engineering and Vendor
- Participate as an active member of the project Commissioning Team.
- Reports to the project Comm.Electrical lead. Focus area ASDS Drivers
- University degree/Bachelor of science or equivalent.
- Working experience is evaluated on equal basis.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Very good oral and writing in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from multi-discipline project
- Extensive experience of writing of commissioning procedures.
- Structured, proactive, result and solution orientated with a positive mindset
- Thorough and excellent in writing
- Extensive knowledge of Statoil governing documents and “Best Practise”
- Extended Knowledge in switchboards, el.heaters, Generators UPS, and 80, 82,83, 84, 85 & 88 system
Duration: 30.08.2017 - 31.10.2017
Options: 3 x 3 months
Location: Offshore UK on a 3-3 rotation
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Engineer Electrical (ASDS Drivers) (3)