The Quality Inspector will be a part of oversight and monitoring of the Project Quality Plan and related inspection activities performed by the Contractor to ensure that all project specifications and quality requirements are being met.
• Ensure the contractor and their subcontractors implement the approved quality systems and procedures to meet Husky expectations and contract requirements.
• Perform inspection and verification of both in-process and completed structural work activities, witnessing testing performed by the contractor and their subcontractors, and review of documentation.
• Perform inspections and verify structural work is in compliance with project drawings, specifications, and applicable codes including regulatory requirements. Individual will be required to complete daily inspection reports / checklist and maintain records.
Additional duties will include performing surveillances, examples provided below:
• Material Control – traceability and storage
• Personnel Qualification
• Review of welding & NDE reports and witness testing
• Dimensional Control
Additional responsibilities include:
• Compliance with all policies and procedures as well as site Safety policies
• Interface with the project Certifying Authority (CA)
• Interface with construction team and contractors/subcontractors
• 15 years of experience in quality assurance/control with a minimum 5 years of experience in construction of offshore facilities
• High School Diploma
• Secondary Education in Welding and/or Structural discipline AWS-CWI certification)
• Current or previous certification in at least 1 NDE method (UT, MT, RT, PT)
• Multi discipline experience/abilities (such as piping inspection experience) will be given preference
• Proficient with use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Proficient with use of Adobe Acrobat Pro or Bluebeam Revu
• Must possess the ability to read, analyze, and understand contract documents, codes & standards, specifications and drawings. AWS D1.1 and API RP 2X apply
• Computer literate with ability to learn project software
• Able to work in a team environment and interact with engineers, technologists, and contractors
This contract will be set at 1 year with a possibility of extension. The standard working hours are 50 hours per week; 10 hour days Monday to Friday at the Ingleside yard.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Oil and Gas Operator
17 mai 2019
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.