Technical Integrity (TI) maintain the overall technical integrity of installations in DPN. Plant Integrity’s main focus is on safe, reliable and efficient operation & maintenance.
The engineers in TI are organized in a technical competence unit responsible for continuous improvement and for developing and managing technical expertise across systems and tasks.
Working in the competence unit, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within professional management, operation, maintenance and/or modification projects.
- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation
- Sporadic offshore trips
- Planning and participating in turnarounds
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements
- Operational Experience
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent Norwegian
- HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
Duration: 01.05.2018 - 01.05.2019
Options: 2 x 6 months
Location: Stavanger - Sporadic offshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.