- Assist the Construction team in case of engineering/constructability issues within White Trades (Electrical, Instrument, Telecom)
- Report to Construction Installation Manager.
- Keep close contact with the engineering onshore organization.
- Verify correctness of installed objects, and identify possible punches.
- Ensure interface with Client and lead punch walks with Client.
- Prepare Red Line Markups.
- Handle changes and prepare Site Queries if required.
- Technical education,
- Engineering competence in general, and detail competence within EIT.
- Experience within offshore topside brownfield projects on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Valid offshore safety course and health certificate.
- Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
Duration 06.05.2019 - 06.05.2020
Location Offshore - (Offshore rotation with 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off.)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Offshore Field Engineer – White Trades
Et maritimt industrikonsern
02 apr 2019
30.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.