- Detail engineering electrical system including drawing and documentation in different phases.
- Work preparation, issue work packages
- Internal control and discipline control of drawing and documents
- Vendor follow up, including being package responsible engineer
- Update of engineering TAG/DOC register both Aibel and Equinor/customer systems
- Estimation of discipline task, based on technical descriptions
- Technical college, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
- Knowledge about high-voltage systems is an advantage
- 4-8 years of experience from offshore-related projects, both green field and brown field.
- Experience with Equinor technical requirement and systems is an advantage
- Experience with CAD systems as E3D/PDMS, Microstation, is an advantage
- Experience with systems as generator control panel, high-voltage, UPS, is an advantage
- English fluent, Norwegian language skills is an advantage
- Be able to take responsible for own discipline, in smaller and larger project assignement
- Collaborate in a god way with customer and vendor
- Safety course/training for offshore including valid health certificate
Varighet: ASAP - 30.06.2021
For mer informasjon om fordeler og muligheter ved å være omega ansatt se insideomega.no
Senior ingeniør elektro (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
24 jan 2019
26.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.