• Support assigned area within a project
• Maintain and support project cost monthly
• Coordinate engineering, procurement and construction reporting
• Identify and plan all cost activities on the project
• Input cost activities into the cost control system
• Process invoices for engineering, procurement and construction
• Provide monthly cost reporting, trending, forecast at completion analysis, cost and variance analysis
• Prepare procedures for project control activities to include budget preparation, forecasts, estimating and benchmarks
• Support Cost Control Lead in risk mitigation and contingency planning process
• Interfaces and coordinates with the planning and scheduling specialists to ensure that data is incorporated into the integrated project schedule
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Accounting
• 5+ years relevant project experience
• Technical competency in the field of project controls.
• Basic understanding of the project process and interactions required to execute projects
• Background in the technical areas related to the project
• Understanding of the estimating process and developing budgets within a WBS
• Fundamental knowledge of processes and standards
• Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of professionals
• Good judgment to ensure decisions are “value adding”
• Proficient in Microsoft Project Suite; Excel, Work Power Point
• Working knowledge of SAP and Primavera Project Scheduling a plus
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
• Proven management and staff leadership skills
• Experience in some area of projects such as engineering, construction execution and/or project controls.
• Experience with interfacing with engineering and construction contractors
• Competent in written communications and presentation
• Some field experience in construction related activities
Lake Charles, LA
Sasol North America
28 mai 2019
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.