- Assisting construction lead with site QA/QC Management Systems utilizing 3rd party specialist contractor services as appropriate.
- Reviewing and assisting Construction Management in approving of contractor's schedules and planning basis (norms).
- Assisting with bid evaluation work for primary construction contracts.
- Coordinating with the site team, this includes discipline construction supervision in civil, structural, mechanical, welding, non destructive testing (NDT), electrical, instrumentation, piping, coatings, insulation, fireproofing, pre-commissioning, rigging and heavy lifting disciplines and field staff within Health Safety and Environmental, QA/QC, materials control, logistics, project controls and contract administration functions.
- The Construction Coordinator brings specialist skills to key construction activities such as technical and safety integrity of the field engineering, field procurement, interfaces with QA, and facilities start-up activities.
- Provide Company representation in monitoring and coordinating the site activities of EPC Contractor’s and its sub-contractors. Report on the construction activities, progress, and areas of concern and mitigating actions.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly construction review meetings.
- Review the construction sequence/logic, work plan/procedures, pre-task planning and methods statement to ensure comprehensive feasibility and safety
- Provide coordination and monitoring of field activities Small Capital and large Maintenance Projects.
- Coordinate Contractor’s work activities and interface coordination with the activities of Third Parties.
- Ensure construction work carried out in accordance with Client rules, regulations, standards and permit to work procedures.
- Ensures that construction is carried out in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and the Permit to Work System.
- 10 plus years experience in all phases of construction planning, field execution and mechanical completion activities
- 5-10 years experience working refinery/petrochemical and maintenance projects
- Ability to manage a diverse work force.
- Ability to work within a team and/or network environment and contribute to the success of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, identify critical tasks and establish priorities.
- Ability to make well thought out decisions. Demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to unforeseen changes in the work plan and assist with initiating new plans as needed.
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills are Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent training or education.
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
10 apr 2019
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.