- HSSE Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that HSSE requirements in the contract are complied. As well as help with contructive solutions when it comes to HSSE related activities.
- The candidate will likely spend 80% of his/her time at the field and the rest of the time will be spent at the yard or the office.
- Provide advice and support on HSSE matters to the Management team on site
- Ensure that all activities in area of responsibility are executed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the HSSE Management system from both Navantia and Aibel.
- Identify and handle unacceptable conditions, nonconformities and improvement possibilities.
- Follow up project (Navantia) specific HSSE program and activity plans.
- Establish good relations and cooperation with Contractors HSSE team.
- Assist in project reporting and HSSE performance statistics.
- Participate in risk assessments, Job Safety analyses and safety inspections.
- Follow-up on corrective and preventive measures arising from inspections, and verifications.
- Ensure proper HSSE training/ Implementation (omtrp cpurses) of Project site team members, -e.g. Dropped OBjects, confined space, housekeeping , scaffolding etc.
- Assist in establishing and follow up the system for handling of near miss and sccident reporting, monitoring of trends and initiate and follow up corrective actions necessary.
- Support initiatives to maintain a safe working environment in fabrication e.g. safety awards and campaigns etc.
- Assist and follow up HSSE on subcontractor's at site, e.g. scaffold, painting.
- Education related to HSSE
- Experience from HSSE work
- Experience from offshore modules construction sites
- Good communication and presentation skills, including oral and written reporting in English
- Spanish language knowledge oral and written
Duration 01.06.2019 - 03.05.2020
Location Navantia, Cadiz
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Cadiz - Navantia
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup - Phase II
19 feb 2019
05.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.