• High focus on HSE, ethics and the projects values
• High personal integrity and be able to give clear directions
• Close follow-up out on the construction/commissioning site
• Guide and give support to make sure that all works are executed in a safe manner.
• Guide and give support to permit to work (PTW) systems and tools used for this (scaffolding, pressure testing, confined space, tag out-log out etc.)
• Participate in permit to work meetings
• Participate in and give guides to job safety preparations
• Follow up housekeeping
• Follow up and give guidance with regards to dropped object preventions
• Verify and checking of scaffolding, lifting and rigging operations
• Be proactive in order to reduce any risks related to interfaces-/ Simops activates
• Be able to identify risks, critical areas, critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Have a multidiscipline understanding and familiar with commissioning activities
• Must have a history/record of HSE/PTW experience with regards to construction and commissioning of offshore installations
• Must be able to read and understand construction/commissioning drawings and electrical drawings and symbols.
• Structured, systematic and self-driven within HSE/PTW
• Must have well-developed team work skills, coach, co-operational and communication abilities
• Familiar in developing safety reports and run safety courses/meetings
• Must speak fluent English, and preferably Spanish/Portuguese
• Background as an electrician would be of great help, since the greatest HSE risks during commissioning are livening up the electrical systems.
• Preferable to have first aid course and experience with first aid
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in within PTW
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
06 mar 2019
31.05.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.