Benchmarking & Risk Specialist – 15-20 years’ experience, experience working with IPA a must
• Establishes, in close coordination with Independent Project Analysis (IPA), the baseline benchmarking program for all category projects.
• Develops benchmarking guidelines and work instructions that align to and support the Project Process requirements.
• Actively participates in IPA, CII, and other conferences and committees harnessing and deploying relevant, timely benchmarking data.
• Develops detailed work instructions and guidelines for Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (CSRA) process. Leads this process for all Category 2-4 projects. Coordinates with 3rd Party providers for all Category 1 projects.
• Develops detailed work instructions and guidelines for Cost and Schedule Range Analysis processes. Works with corporate and deployed project control practitioners to ensure implementation for all capital projects and turnarounds.
• Coordinates with the Cost Estimating and Planning & Scheduling Personnel to ensure that Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) / Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) are aligned to the benchmarking program.
• Develops standardized presentation and report formats of benchmarking analysis for senior management and internal / external stakeholders.
• Coordinates with Corporate and Deployed Project Control Teams to enhance and ensure consistent usage of the Risk Management Process and associated templates (e.g. risk register) for integration into the CSRA process.
• Coordinates with Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration personnel for capture of quantity information for improvement of project controls delivery.
• Develops and is responsible for all project close-out reporting to ensure relevant cost and schedule information is leveraged for continuous improvement across the client portfolio.
• Schedules and leads close-out reviews to understand key project outcome metrics of Major Changes, Cost Index, Schedule Index, Start-up performance, etc.
• Schedules and leads post start-up reviews including the Operability/Business Update, which is performed to review the project key outcome metric of the Operability and related metrics and occurs approximately one year after achieving steady state operations or passing through the Execute stage gate.
• Identifies opportunities to improve the overall project delivery processes and works with Global Engineering Leadership to implement changes.
• Participates in Peer Assists, Peer Reviews, Cost and Schedule Risk Assessments, and other associated oversight and assurance activities as part of the Project Process.
• Assists Corporate Project Controls Manager and Project Controls Director in the aggregation of benchmarking and risk information for portfolio reporting and presentation to the Leadership Team.
• Provides guidance, direction and specialized assistance to sites and project teams for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems. Uses a combination of technical skills, leadership, teamwork, and management skills in such approach.
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Civil Engineering, Bachelors: Construction Management, Bachelors: Economics, Bachelors: Industrial Engineering, Bachelors: Industrial Management, Bachelors: Mechanical Engineering, Bachelors: Risk Management
Clear Lake, TX
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Clear Lake, TX
10 des 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.