- Ensure full understanding of Rigmove Procedures
- QA/QC of the contractor’s survey operations on Rig.
- Liaison with the AkerBP Drilling Supervisor on Rig.
- Liaison with AkerBP Marine Reps and Towmaster
- Liaison with AkerBP Survey office Operations Surveyor in Stavanger.
- Ensure delivery of the survey activities is in accordance with the survey procedures, processes and systems.
- Perform spot verification calculations of survey observations.
- Ensure contractors equipment is in full working order and that it is operated in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and industry accepted work practices
- Compile information and issue progress reports.
- Interface and liaise with Contractor’s survey team on site to ensure optimum personnel and equipment utilization.
- Ensure Contractors survey delivery meets with expectations / report any deviations.
- Undertake and attend daily onsite progress meetings with contractor.
- Participate in HAZID’s and Readiness Reviews.
- Monitor contractor’s production of survey data and reporting.
- Compile a final report to include “Lessons Learned” on completion of the work scope.
- Ensure Contractors equipment is prepared for demobilization and advise AkerBP ops surveyor of equipment status on completion of move
- Supervise the delivery of Contractors final fix documentation
- Degree in survey engineering / Sciences / Geomatics. Relevant similar education will be considered. Minimum of five years’ experience in offshore Survey operations.
- Thorough understanding and proven record in project, rig move and coordinate integrity support.
- Strong knowledge of offshore Survey operations and relevant standards, rules and regulations applicable for the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- High personal HSEQ standard.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong systematic and structured skills.
- Innovative and a strong interest in new technology.
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English.
Duration Snarest/13.05.2019 - 23.08.2019
Location Offshore, Ula
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Offshore - Ula
et norsk operatørselskap
09 mai 2019
26.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.