The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, focus, expertise and co-ordination within the project organization for HSE&Q, whilst also ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirements. The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for monitoring of implementation and maintenance of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS).
Responsibility with respect to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure that all personnel within the relevant project group are familiar with the HSE requirements and policies.
- Prepare monthly statistical HSE reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that corrective action are executed from incidents and assessments according to the HSE requirements within the relevant project group.
- Responsible to ensure that HSE aspects and goals are taken care of in the planning and execution.
Responsibility with respect to Quality
- Ensure the project is fully familiar with and ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS)
- Ensure that the work related to the relevant project group is executed in accordance with the established procedures included non-conformances handling.
- Coordinate preparation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and carry out project audits.
- University degree / B. Sc. or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- 5 -10 years experience in the field of HSE and Quality Management.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian rules and regulations.
- Good team working and networking skills.
- Must be proficient in English and Norwegian both orally and written.
Duration Ca. 01.06.2019 - 30.04.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
HSEQ Engineer Cessation
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
15 mar 2019
09.05.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.