The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, focus, expertise and co-ordination within the project organization for HSE&Q, whilst also ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirements. The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for monitoring of implementation and maintenance of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS).
Responsibility with respect to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure that all personnel within the relevant project group are familiar with the HSE requirements and policies.
- Prepare monthly statistical HSE reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that corrective action are executed from incidents and assessments according to the HSE requirements within the relevant project group.
- Responsible to ensure that HSE aspects and goals are taken care of in the planning and execution.
Responsibility with respect to Quality
- Ensure the project is fully familiar with and ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS)
- Ensure that the work related to the relevant project group is executed in accordance with the established procedures included non-conformances handling.
- Coordinate preparation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and carry out project audits.
- University degree / B. Sc. or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- 5 -10 years experience in the field of HSE and Quality Management.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian rules and regulations.
- Good team working and networking skills.
- Must be proficient in English and Norwegian both orally and written.
Duration Ca. 01.06.2019 - 30.04.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
15 mar 2019
09.05.2019 16.00 CET
Local candidates only.