We are looking for a skilled technician, who is energetic, a team player, and who has strong communication skills. The successful applicant should have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes.
• 2-5 years of relevant working experience
• Strong database development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
• Windows development using VB.NET
• Develop and modify database solutions, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
• Analyze and understand the relationship between each table and modules in Pims
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to quickly turn business requirements into solutions
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Oil and Gas experience
The primary location will be Calgary, AB, but some travel domestically must be expected.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the Canada, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Omega Project Solutions Canada Inc.
18 des 2018
21.01.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.