- Ensure compliance with company policies, work practices and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that deviations are managed via the management of change process.
- Manage all onshore construction activity and offshore hook-up activities by contractors.
- Follow up that Contractor progress work according to plan in a safe manner, ensure quality of work through agreed ITP plans and procedure, ensure update and completion of MC records
- Responsible for HSE in construction
- Ensure timely mechanical completion and handover to commissioning including documentation
- Participate in Project reviews and Risk Assessments required to ensure safe execution.
- Identify / evaluate opportunities to eliminate unproductive activities and processes
- Participate in Contractor in work planning and facilitating early offshore surveys that can improve scope definition and execution of work during onshore yard stay
- Carry out construction reviews as found necessary to ensure efficient execution of work
- Construction manager's experience from either shipyard or oil company for at least one larger (2- 3 year duration) new building or rebuilding project
- Excellent leadership skills and collaboration skills towards your own team, with supplier and with completion manager and engineering manager
- Experience from establishing own design team according to needs and according to how the supplier establishes their team
- Experience in establishing implementation plans, construction plans and quality plans for a project and following up on this by the supplier and is well acquainted with all systems that must be established for control and follow-up of the work
- Experience from follow-up of mechanical packages
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021
Location Stavanger, Forus
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Stavanger - Forus
One of our Clients
15 mar 2019
21.03.2019 16.00 CET