Field engineer shall ensure that the activities and scope for construction within insulation is planned, qualified, performed and documented in accordance with the contract specifications and with a high focus on cost efficient construction.
- Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within insulation with emphasis on quality, schedule, cost efficiency and HSE.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions
- Participate in engineering and construction reviews to secure feasible and cost-efficient end result in construction
- Ensure that Contractors site personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Supervise inspectors in site team Plan/Participate in audits / verifications as required.
- Ensure that all required procedure qualifications are performed.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by Contractor
- Provide inputs to decisions within the discipline (i.e NCRs, TQs, design issues)
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure that all required fabrication records are prepared.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction lead
- Ensure completion for handover to commissioning. Participate in area / system punch out as required and monitor status.
- Additional focus areas: Continuously be a role model for HSE standards, at all sites
- FROSIO Level III certified insulation inspector. Experience with painting is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years documented experience from similar position in previous projects
- Strong HSE focus
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
Duration 01.03.2019 - 31.03.2020
Options 2 x 3 months
Location Singapore, Onshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer Insulation
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
30 jan 2019
12.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.