We are now looking for a SPIR Coordinator, for a temporary position in Stavanger.
The candidate will have frequent interface towards suppliers, project organisation and customers and be responsible for spare parts deliveries, from early involvement until spares are in place at warehouse.
The role shall ensure that the spare parts lists is of right quality, codification is done according to coding standards, creating/updating BOM in CMMS as well as creating and following up requisitions.
The role will be part of a growing team with various responsibilities within Reliability and Maintenance Management.
- University degree within engineering
- Experience with spare parts coordination (SPIR/RSPL) and material management
- Good general knowledge about offshore topside equipment
- Good knowledge about maintenance management.
- Experience from CMMS systems like SAP, IFS, WorkMate, Maximo or similar
- Personal abilities: The candidate should be able to facilitate and lead meetings, be well organised and structured in working methods
Duration ASAP - 06.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
10 jan 2019
23.05.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.