Be Company’s commissioning engineer within Instrument discipline with responsibility:
- High focus on HSE, ethics and values
- Ensure Quality Assurance within area of responsibility
- Contribute to a constructive and professional working relationship between Contractor's and Company's Team members, through close dialogue
- Development and implementation of Commissioning procedures
- Follow up Contractor in their planning and execution of commissioning scope
- Participate in planning of commissioning activities, follow up on required prerequisites and temporaries
- Participate in Hazop/Hazid, SJA for commissioning activities
- Participate in FAT, inspection of equipment
- Execute, coordinate and follow up Commissioning responsibility of Fire & Gas within the Commissioning Instrument discipline
- Handling of queries in all phases of the project
- Participate in handover activities from construction to commissioning
- Participate in handover activities from commissioning to Operation/Technical Integrity
- Responsible for documentation of all activity in ProCoSys, updating on a continuously basis
- Document all activity and correspondence in Company's formal project management systems.
- Engineering degree within Instrument Fire & Gas. Knowledge of relevant Norsok and IEC standards. Some knowledge of the DNVGL rules and regulations for floating production facilities is preferable.
- Minimum 8 years working experience from detail engineering in offshore development projects. Knowledge of general engineering tools. Previous work experience on FPSO project at Yard is preferable.
- Fluent skills in writing and speaking, English language is required.
- Good cultural understanding and adaption.
- Ability to work in team.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Structured work method art task management, reporting and documentation.
- God knowledge in Equinor’s Completion IT system ProCoSys.
Duration 15.02.2019 - 30.03.2020 with potential for extension
Location Singapore (Tanjong Kling, Tuas, Admiralty)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Engineer Instrument Fire & Gas
One of our operators
04 jan 2019
11.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.