- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Perform structural design development for secondary- and outfitting steel for both concepts and detail design.
- Perform structural analyses by use of StaadPro/Sesam and hand calculations.
- Engineering draft check.
- Write structural design reports.
- Interface towards other disciplines.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Management of structural task groups.
- Master Degree
- The candidate must have experience from Norwegian EPC offshore large new build topside projects.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects
- Min. 7 years’ experience and deep knowledge from structural design according to NORSOK and Eurocode.
- The candidate must be an experienced user of StaadPro, MathCad and be able to perform structural hand calculations.
- The candidate must have experience from using PDMS/E3D.
- Extended knowledge within large new build topside EPC structural design development, in particular secondary- and outfitting steel and the corresponding multidiscipline interfaces and coordination.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration 02.01.2019 - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
23 nov 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET