- Team facilitator and developer We’re looking for a team facilitator for an existing team of 7 developers.
- The candidate must also have complementary skills within software development, and will be expected to divide his/her time between facilitating the team processes and development work in the team.
- Facilitate team processes in an existing devops team of 7 people
- Continuous improvement process and products
- Stakeholder management towards product owner, projects and users - agile coaching
- Work as an integrated developer in the team, in a role based on the candidate's experience and skill set
- Proven skills within team facilitation and agile leadership
- Complementary skills within software development (see list of preferred skills below)
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, spoken and written
- Preferred complimentary skillset (two or more of the following):
- Software architecture
- IT Security
- Graphical component libraries (charts/graphs)
- Network visualization for web
- Web-sockets/Signal R
- Algorithms / optimization / mathematics Personal qualifications:
- Passionate about team dynamics and agile software development
- Fast and eager learner
- Thrive in a team setting and motivated by solving customer needs
- Collaborative mindset and eager to help fellow team members grow
- Langauge requirements: English
Duration 01.03.2019 - 30.09.2019
Location Trondheim, Rotvoll
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Agile Team Facilitator and Developer
Trondheim - Rotvoll
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
07 feb 2019
15.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.