- Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- Job-setting will be done at the Clients premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
04 jun 2019
28.06.2019 18.00 CET