- Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- Job-setting will be done at the Clients premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Jobsettere Instrument og Telecom (3)
Et maritimt industrikonsern
04 jun 2019
02.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.