- Responsible for the technical requisitions for valves. Follow up all valve Vendors, approve detail design, documentation and FAT witness.
- Selection of correct valves/specs/VDS for purchase.
- Work integrated with all disciplines
- Perform necessary expediting at vendors location
- 2-10 years of experience within offshore work, detail engineering and follow up of packages
- Experienced in following up of valve packages, documentation, FAT, offshore installation etc
- Experience with final inspection and testing of valves
- Masters or bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or simular. Relevant experience covers formal education
- Have good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
Duration Snarest - 31.12.2020
Location Bergen or (Hammerfest)
Bergen is a HUB for our location in Hammerfest. This resource will be working for Hammerfest, but in our office in Bergen.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Bergen or Hammerfest
Et norsk leverandørselskap
04 apr 2019
26.04.2019 18.00 CET