The engineer will work in all faces of the project from studies to commissioning.
The company is engaged in the complete project value chain from concept studies through commissioning, involving both new installations and modifications.
- Design instrumentation solutions for Process and Safety Applications
- Down hole and drilling related instrumentation
- Control valves
- Develop and design technical Specifications for Fire and Gas systems
- Prepare EWP documents
- Develop and design technical Specifications for field Instrumentation such as:
- Loop drawings, IS calculations, Block diagrams, Plot plans, Demolition drawings, Instrument datasheets and Technical requisitions
- Participate in FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests)
- Produce input to and evaluate Commissioning Procedures
- Assist during Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning
- Evaluate technical offers with respect to relevant specifications and standards
- Follow up subcontractors
- Education from the university, either BSc or MSc.
- More than 5 years of experience, of which 4 year experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry essential.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards both Norwegian and international.
- Knowledge about one or more engineering databases like ProArc, SAP, STID. Apply Sørco’s main engineering database is developed by IFS.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS
- Language: English & Norwegian
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Duration 02.12.2018 - TBA
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Control system engineer, Senior
One of our clients
08 nov 2018
22.11.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.