- Assist the Construction team in case of engineering/constructability issues within Black Trades (Piping, Pipe Support, Structural, Mechanical, HVAC)
- Report to Construction Installation Manager.
- Keep close contact with the engineering onshore organization.
- Verify correctness of installed objects, and identify possible punches.
- Ensure interface with Client and lead punch walks with Client.
- Prepare Red Line Markups.
- Handle changes and prepare Site Queries if required.
- Technical education,
- Engineering competence in general, and detail competence within Piping & Pipe Support.
- Experience within offshore topside brownfield projects on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Valid offshore safety course and health certificate.
- Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
Duration 04.02.2019 - 04.02.2020
Rotation 2weeks on and 4 weeks off. (2-4 rotation)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
16 jan 2019
26.02.2019 18.00 CET