- Identify need for, establish and update document control guidelines for modification projects delivery and administration in line with the Clients strategy and existing Clients requirements (BMS). Communicate and implement said framework for Modificationteam, and to some extent interfaces with our Contractors.
- Implement work processes and guidelines in applicable the modification projects organisation according to specifications
- Assist with establishing document control routines when starting up new projects/deliveries and with ensuring that guidelines are followed at project close-out.
- Control that documents contain correct information required to ensure document control
- Take a leading role in preparing and executing transfer of modification projects information from the various old systems used by the Clients heritage companies and into the systems which will be used by the Clients point forward.
- Provide assistance and training within Information management control and in DMS
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project organization.
- Knowledge of DMS systems in use in different phases of the Asset value chain: PIMS Doc. Man., Documentum, ShareCat, ProArc, SharepointLibraries etc.
- Knowledge of document metadata and standardisation used in the industry (NORSOK, DAMA, Dublin Core etc.)
- Understand importance of categorisation of information to ensure we "only keep what is necessary"
- Understand requirements for merging unstructured and structured information to meet digitalisation initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Duration 01.02.2019 - 01.02.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
DIP(Data and Information Professional) - IM Advisor
et norsk operatørselskap
03 des 2018
12.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.