The EPC Contract admin is responsible for contractual and procurement activities and processes with specific follow-up responsibilities for the EPC contract
- Ensure an efficient contract management organization
- Lead any negotiation towards Contractor and prepare any recommendation to CR
- Follow-up commercial commitments towards Contractor
- Register and update contract information
- Close cooperation with Company’s Representative
- Strong focus on HSE, Contractor shall comply to all HSE requirement.
- Contribute to experience transfer to and from the project
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining the contract Follow-up strategy
- Responsible for updating all procurement tools ref, Company's governing. (SAP, Contiki & PIMS)
- Ensure a cost efficient project execution of EPC Contracts
- Ensure good cooperation and interaction with the EPC Contract, and other relevant contracts
- Give input to the Project Risk register based on evaluated risks related to contractual matters, and follow up according to agreed action plans
- Give input to cost plan and updates towards base line update, review and check invoices.
- Experienced procurement/SCM professional
- Strong commitment to Company's safety culture and values
- The EPC Contract includes a significant civil works scope.
- Experience with EPC contracts and NS 3420 is preferable
Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 12+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 15+ years relevant experience
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2020
Some travel must be expected, between Asker and Haugesund / Haugsneset. In the beginning there will be most travels to Asker, while in the construction phase more Haugesund / Haugsneset.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
11 jan 2019
22.01.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.