- Responsibilities follow-up of the detail engineering phase for the drilling control system contract and follow-up work.
- Participate in discipline meetings, follow-up of instrument engineering work, discipline specifications and interfaces.
- Verify engineering progress and quality.
- Focus on Design to Cost vs. ensure safe design.
- Approve vendor package specifications.
- Participate in FAT as required.
- Detailed design and drafting of loop and interface drawings.
- Preparation of test procedures and user manuals, MRB & LCI documents.
- Education from the university, either BSc or MSc.
- More than 5 years of experience, of which 4 year experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry essential.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards both Norwegian and international.
- Knowledge about one or more engineering databases like ProArc, SAP, STID.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
- Language: English and Norwegian
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Duration ASAP - 01.07.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
13 des 2018
22.01.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.