- Responsibilities follow-up of the detail engineering phase for the drilling control system contract and follow-up work.
- Participate in discipline meetings, follow-up of instrument engineering work, discipline specifications and interfaces.
- Verify engineering progress and quality.
- Focus on Design to Cost vs. ensure safe design.
- Approve vendor package specifications.
- Participate in FAT as required.
- Detailed design and drafting of loop and interface drawings.
- Preparation of test procedures and user manuals, MRB & LCI documents.
- Education from the university, either BSc or MSc.
- More than 5 years of experience, of which 4 year experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry essential.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards both Norwegian and international.
- Knowledge about one or more engineering databases like ProArc, SAP, STID.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
- Language: English and Norwegian
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
Duration ASAP - 01.07.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Control system engineer, Senior
One of our clients
13 des 2018
29.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.