- Review project multi discipline documentation related to topside SAS
- Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es
- Participating in HMI development
- Reviewing vendor documentation
- Prepare input to SAS vendor work packages
- Reviewing SAS vendor documentation
- Prepare input to operational and commissioning procedures.
- Provide input to Instrument installation packages and update STID LOOP, IO reservation and x-wiring.
- Participate at FAT at SAS vendor
- Handle interface to other disciplines.
- Bachelor or Maters degree in Instumentation
- Long and relevant experience may compensate for lower education
- Mimimum 5-10 years relevant experience with control systems
- Should have experience with Siemens or a similar SAS supplier
- Should have experience with Equinor's work processes and data tools, such as STID, PROCOSYS, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant control system and Norsok standards, as well as Statoil TRs
- Must have knowledge of SCDs and preparation of SAS's substrates.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Duration 01.11.18 - 30.06.20
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior SAS Automation Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Snorre Expansion Project
18 okt 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.