- Review project multi discipline documentation related to topside SAS
- Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es
- Participating in HMI development
- Reviewing vendor documentation
- Prepare input to SAS vendor work packages
- Reviewing SAS vendor documentation
- Prepare input to operational and commissioning procedures.
- Provide input to Instrument installation packages and update STID LOOP, IO reservation and x-wiring.
- Participate at FAT at SAS vendor
- Handle interface to other disciplines.
- Bachelor or Maters degree in Instumentation
- Long and relevant experience may compensate for lower education
- Mimimum 5-10 years relevant experience with control systems
- Should have experience with Siemens or a similar SAS supplier
- Should have experience with Equinor's work processes and data tools, such as STID, PROCOSYS, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant control system and Norsok standards, as well as Statoil TRs
- Must have knowledge of SCDs and preparation of SAS's substrates.
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Duration 01.11.18 - 30.06.20
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior SAS Automation Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
18 okt 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.