- Work with other disciplines and business units to meet customer requirements.
- Support key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure operational success
- Identify opportunities for operational excellence and cost saving
- SCM tasks as required
- Execute all kinds of purchases within the section and within projects.
- Work with technical disciplines to ensure correct technical specifications exist for purchase agreements
- Actively work to avoid single source and bid waiver situations where possible
- Select appropriate contract form and compensation models for the scope of work to be purchased.
- Ensure a thorough and complete scope of work definition and technical specification for all purchasing enquiries.
- Ensure that Company Business ethics are adhered to
- Ensure that bidding processes are controlled and adhered to
- Negotiate the best total cost situation for Company.
- Include the appropriate penalties and guarantees in purchase agreements ensuring the supplier delivers the scope of work without undue delay.
- Request and coordinate legal assistance where required.
- Verify that Supplier has a thorough knowledge of his scope of work and deliverables in any purchase agreement.
- Communicate with clients within the professional area and discipline.
- Strong educational background with minimum a Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's MSc/Bsc Degree in relevant discipline area or documented extensive experience in the field
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- 5+ years working in offshore oil & gas industry with SCM
- Understanding of operating in international business environment
- Supplier market knowledge
- Knowledge of the offshore drilling / oil industry
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work systematically
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to manage multiple interfaces with and meet internal customer needs
- Good knowledge of IT tools and systems within area of responsibility
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral, including excellent presentation skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of oil industry contract terms and conditions
- Knowledge of forms of Guarantees and liquidated damages.
- Technical understanding of drilling and marine equipment.
- Good Supplier Relationship Management skills
- Good knowledge of Contract formats used in the oil and Gas industry
- Ability to negotiate and implement contractual mechanisms ensuring progress and cost control
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Global Business Support, Project Procurement
One of our clients
12 mar 2019
20.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.