• Participate and support in the development of effective accounts payable processes, controls and procedures
• Conduct invoice attest for compliance against contracts/PO's using approved procedures.
• Track all assigned invoices to ensure timely processing and payment, in accordance with contractual payment terms.
• Input invoices against contracts/ PO's in the cost control systems, Prism and PM+, and ensure adequate commitment funds are available to cover the invoices. Provide support as necessary to resolve any shortfalls/discrepancies.
• Perform risk mitigation procedures as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
• Implement and maintain procedures for estimating cash requirements to facilitate the preparation of Fund Requests. Work with the Project Accountant to address invoice funding issues
• Liaison with project staff to ensure proper application and compliance with payment certificate and invoice procedures.
• Foster good working relationships.
• Other activities as required.
• Two (2) to five (5) years' experience in project accounting.
• An understanding of contract terms and conditions and the ability to interpret and apply them in the attest of invoices.
• Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
• Good observation and listening skills
• Demonstrates high level of initiative.
• Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Good organizational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
• Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
• Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
• Excellent computing skills( SAP)
• Ability to work independently
St. John's, NL
NSB | Omega
30 mai 2019
29.06.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.