- Be able to verify and estimate scope of work from studies into execution phase.
- Be able to take on a group lead position, if required.
- Prepare the necessary instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list.
- Design SAS logic on SCD's.
- Be able to prepare technical specification for field instruments.
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC.
- Experience preparing MTO's.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with Fire & Gas systems - important!
- Familiar with ABB-System -important!
- Experience with working for Equinor, within their systems (STID etc.)
- General engineering within the Instrument Discipline. Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Prepare instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list. Design SAS logic on SCD's.
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time .
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Automation/Instrumentation Engineer
One of our clients
03 jan 2019
16.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.