- Contract establishment and management within Research & Technology.
- Establish new agreement: Lead or participate in a cross-functional team for establishment of a specific procurement strategy, enquiry and award recommendation (ref. FR09 and SCM for details).
- Implement new agreements in relevant administration systems(SAP/Contiki).
- Ensure start-up activities, incl. kick-off meeting, necessary training, etc.
- Manage agreement: Be the commercial representative in the contract team and work proactively with Company Representative (CR) and Technical Responsible (TR).
- Establish and follow-up procurement KPIs for the contract.
- Prepare and administrate variation orders, amendments, quality deviation, options, cancellation or termination of the contract.
- Ensure proactive follow-up of key internal stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with suppliers.
- Advice licenses when lack of clarity/interpretation of the agreement in cooperation with Company Representative (CR).
- Preferred R&T project procurement handling.
- Knowledge of the client steering documentation related to procurement especially FR09 and ARIS which is client’s workflow description.
- Establish new agreements, use existing agreements and manage agreements.
- Preferred SAP experience within purchase/ procurement.
- Experience with Contiki CMS is preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum bachelor degree in technical and/or economical discipline.
- Language is english
Duration: 01.02.2017 - 31.08.2017
Location: Trondheim - onshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Procurement Responsible Research & Technology
Trondheim - Rotvoll
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
18.01.2017 10:00 CETContinous nominations This job has expired.
Local candidates only.
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.