- Establish and update project plans according to project and contract requirements.
- Establish and update Contract Master Chart, S-Curves and project baselines
- Perform Operations and Resource Planner tasks wrt. establishing and follow up of project and offshore personnel specific schedules.
- Assist Project Controllers/Project Manager in establishing and follow up revenue/cost plan.
- Carry out what-if scenarios.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of planning procedures and systems and contribute to standardizing and development of planning philosophy
- Be PRS JV resource person on IPC+ planning tool and Microsoft Projects/PrimaVera etc.
- Monitor engineering, procurement, and operational activities and progress
- Produce input to monthly reports for projects and for PRS JV overall reporting
- Assist Project Controllers with documentation for invoicing to client
- Anticipate delays, propose optimizations, identify and resolve potential clashes, highlight and comment irregularities and propose corrective actions.
- Actively participate in planning and prioritizing of project work and execution at all stages
- Participate in project and engineering meetings as well as meetings with the Clients
- Liaison with Client project control personnel
- Follow up project team with respect to upcoming tasks, milestones and other deadlines
- Forecasting of manpower requirements in projects
Bachelor or Masters degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Project Control
Good experience in Microsoft Projects, Primavera or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years planning experience in offshore related industry
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019 with possibility of permanent position
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
10 jan 2019
24.01.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.