- System design of utility and process shut-down systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
- Development, PSD hierarchy development, alarm handling and automation responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK,
- ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
07 mai 2019
31.05.2019 18.00 CET