- All electrical engineering activities related to the Project
- Ensure that technical solutions are developed and aligned with best practice and electrical leading advisor in the base organisation.
- Follow up of Contractor’s electrical engineering activities and performance.
- Ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements are understood by Contractor and implemented in the design within the discipline.
- Handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities within the discipline.
- Give input to planning and progress reporting for the Project within the discipline.
- Give input to the Quality System Audit and Examinations Programme for the Project within the discipline.
- Give input to the Project Risk register based on evaluated risks within the discipline,and follow up according to agreed action plans.
- Monitor interface engineering activities and report as required within the discipline.
- Contribute as required in contract strategy discussions and technical evaluation of tenders.
- Ensure proactive communication with Subsurface, Drilling, Construction, Commissioning and Operations within the discipline.
- Ensure correct quality of and timely delivery of LCI to Operations within the discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience from project development/execution.
- Extensive knowledge within Companys governing documentation is an advantage.
- Knowledge about Company STID, Procosys
- Experience with engineering contractors.
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Companys values.
- Well developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
5+ years’ experience with managing personnel OR
Specialist knowledge in relevant field
Master degree and 10+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 14+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 18+ years relevant experience
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2020
Options 2 x 3 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
11 jan 2019
22.01.2019 10.00 CET