- Depending on the candidates experience and competence, the role may either be project or client HSE focused, alternatively shared between the two.
- Primary role to support a project team to incorporate HSSE requirements into the design of facilities, procurement of equipment and services and for developing plans to manage HSE risks during construction, commissioning and start-up
- In addition, provide support to the organisation with HSEQ guidance and follow up, review and monitoring activities related to the establishment and planning of the exploration, and production in accordance with the company’s Business Management System (BMS).
- Verify that the project stage activities are conducted in conformance with the client's requirements including support the delivery teams to prepare and implement contractor HSE oversight plans to check that the contractor performs the required activities in compliance with the contract, including conformance with the contractor’s Operating Management System (OMS)
- Prepare the in-Stage HSE Management Plan and support the Project Manager in communication and implementation
- Evaluate and give input to HSE risks
- Ensure HSE follow up of construction sites
- Participate in vessel intake and support during planning and execution of marine installation activities
- Support implementation of learnings and ensure lessons learned processes
- Assist project personnel in HSE matters
- HSE Evaluation of Contractors
- Co-ordinate the development of the client HSE Management System for exploration, development and operations
- Co-ordinate HSE training incl. BMS, oil spill- and emergency response.
- Emergency preparedness establishment and planning
- Facilitate and participate in risk assessments
- Follow up operated exploration drilling
- Review internal and external documentation and procedures for legislative compliance in all HSE areas
- Develop and conduct audit programmes on HSE topics
- Assist the Asset managers upon request in HSE-related questions in operated and non-operated licence work
- HSE reporting
- Other tasks within HSE area
- Safety and Quality Assurance oriented education
- Minimum bachelor degree, alternatively extensive relevant experience.
- Offshore health certificate, Basic offshore safety training
- Experience from similar position, within the oil & gas industry in Norway
- Fluent Norwegian/English in writing and oral
- Good collaboration & communication skills
- Good knowledge of requirements related to the petroleum industry in Norway
- Travel as required, including offshore
Duration 01.02.2019 - 12-18 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior HSE Coordinator
29 nov 2018
12.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.