The position is part of the onshore technical organization. The Instrument Engineer will work closely with the modification team, project team, production team and operation teams onshore and offshore to provide timely and effective engineering input. Instrument Engineer will also be involved as appropriate in operational activities to ensure that facilities, people and processes are adhering to requirements set forth by the client and regulatory authorities.
Focusing on maximizing value for the company by prioritizing tasks and support to the different assets.
- Act as Instrument engineer for all instrument related issues for central engineering and asset support
- Instrument Engineer to ensure that facilities, people and processes are adhering to requirements set forth by the client and regulatory authorities
- For all the aspects of the position, a clear expectation exist to follow industry norms but also to challenge accepted practice and look for ways to obtain maximum availability & cost efficiency while maintaining a high level of safety integrity
- Manage the implementation of modifications as assigned
- Professionally qualified engineer with 10 years or more experience with offshore operations or similar
- Competent and experienced within Instrumented systems including safety systems
- Competent and experienced with governing regulations, standards and guidelines valid within subject area and place of operation
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Good cooperative skills and service-minded
- Good analytical and strategic abilities
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good presentation skills, verbally and written, both Norwegian and English
- Strong team-player
- Curious, pro-active attitude
- Autonomous and self-motivated
Duration 04.02.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
et norsk operatørselskap
11 jan 2019
20.01.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.