- Technical responsible for mechanical equipment and multi-discipline packages in concept / FEED studies and projects in newbuilding and modifications on the Norwegian shelf.
- Prepare technical documentation for purchasing.
- Participate in bid evaluation.
- Follow up supplier, equipment and documentation.
- Keep meetings.
- Attend offshore during installation / commissioning.
- LCI responsible for documentation and Take information into the customer's system.
- Prepare work packages.
- Responsible for ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, standards and that the project's requirements for HSE, quality, milestones, budget, change management and risk control are observed.
- Perform offshore inspection if required.
- Contribute to training other engineers.
- Relevant technical education, minimum engineering level.
- Experience from offshore studies and projects preferable on the Norwegian continental shelf, minimum 5 years.
- Experience as Mechanical Package Responsible Engineer in concept / FEED studies or / and topside EPCI project, minimum 5 years.
- Good knowledge and experience with rotating equipment.
- Good multidisciplinary understanding in black and white subjects.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical requirements and guidelines in applicable laws, regulations, Norsok standards and customer requirements.
- Good commercial understanding.
- Experience from offshore survey on the Norwegian shelf.
Duration ASAP - 04.04.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer / Package Responsible Engineer
Et maritimt industrikonsern
04 apr 2019
30.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.