- Executes information management processes in all project phases, according to internal procedures
- Ensures contractual requirements related to documentation and information deliverables are implemented and delivered in the project
Follows up on information and documentation production, status and delivery, in cooperation with project members, in order to secure project milestones.
- Creates and follows up on reports and queries in databases and systems to ensure on time delivery and correct close out of project LCI milestones. Reports deviations and proposes actions across interfaces.
- Ensures correct delivery of information into client systems as required pr contract.
- Ensures appropriate interface with client representatives.
- Identifies and gives input to Variation Order Requests (VORs), documentation status reports, areas of concern etc. on a regular basis to appropriate and relevant project and discipline management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or other IT related degree preferred
- Experience in similar role in Subsea industry
- Experience with SQL and Access databases, Excel VBA programming, Power BI and other query and reporting tools.
- Experience with SAP and PLM systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment, promote good team dynamics and maintain high professional standards.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional English
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and make recommendations to improvements
- Gives and takes constructive feedback well
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
14 jun 2019
18.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.