NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
- Participate actively in the Client`s team and support contractors and follow up the piping and layout design. Management of Quality and compliance issues will be key as well as bridging the interfaces with the other parts of the project.
- Assist in all matters relating to the contracts used for the topside system engineering & supply.
- Provide regular and timely reporting of progress, major concerns and remedial options to the Facility Manager.
- Work with the contractors to ensure effective interfacing between the major sections of this development and jointly to deliver design on time and to budget.
- Ensure close follow-up of contractors and all related interfaces.
- Set up safety feed back sessions as required.
- Advise on the design of the topside system components and architecture.
- Ensure the design of the components of the topside production system and associated facilities meets the required project specifications and complies with the applicable regulations and standards.
- Engineering degree in piping design or similar
- 10 years relevant experience
- Have extensive experience, preferably with an operator, of working in a project team environment.
- Have experience of the capabilities of the different suppliers and managing and working with contractors.
- Have experience of piping design, layout and weight estimation of offshore process systems.
- Be able to advise on all piping engineering and layout aspects
Piping Process Operator
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.